Thursday 12 April 2007

Easter Weekend - A Review

OK, so for the Easter weekend the wife, her sister and I went over to Bath to visit her Dad, Step-mum and 2 half sisters. Weather was gorgeous as it was in most of the rest of the country but there were a few things that I was wanting to write about. As you might have guessed if you know me - Beer, Religion and Politics. Apologies in advance, but trying to tie them all into one post would be a bit cumbersome so I've split them up below - I just hope that they still tie together somewhat...

3 comments:

Haribo said...

Greetings Sir Mark. Good to meet you at the NLC, a place I'm considering joining solely for the billiards room.

Regarding my dolphin campaign - this is on hold whilst I watch the "main" parties make fools of themselves. Greg Dyke indeed. Then towards the end the dolphin group will come in, like a collective man in the white suit.

Yours truly,

Julian H
julian.harris.81@googlemail.com

Lennon said...

Was good to meet you too Julian - have been meaning to ask you - where do you stand politically nowadays, I know that you were having Tory reservations a while back, and your new blog seems to be very Yellow... but you don't seem to have committed yourself there as of yet!

Haribo said...

Ah, a fine question. I am currently unaffiliated, floating in a delightful arena of unattached self-righteousness. Being a fairly-classical-but-partially-reformed liberal, I am impressed by the likes of Clegg and Laws and even Ming himself (yes, really); furthermore, my plans to take over the world render a return to party politics inevitable at some point.

Anyway - I'm polluting your blog with such egotistical nonsense - drop me an e-mail and we can e-network further.